GET 2 REBATES WITH 1 APPLICATION
PG&E is working with local water agencies to help you save water and energy. Get up to $150 in rebates from PG&E and your local water agency when you purchase a qualifying energy-efficient clothes washer.
To see if your water agency is participating in this program and check your combined rebate amount, select your zipcode*:
* City of Davis 2015 program is on hold pending City Council approval. This restriction applies to all purchases beginning January 1, 2015 and is applicable until further notice.
Some details you should know.
- ONLY ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2015 models are eligible for a $150 rebate. PG&E’s rebate of $50 is added to your participating water agency's rebate of $100.
- Rebate amounts and eligible clothes washers are subject to change at any time.
- Clothes washers with silver ion technologies are ONLY eligible for the PG&E component of the rebate, but not eligible for the water agency rebate.
- Rebates are NOT available for clothes washers that are resale units, leased, rebuilt, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged, won as a prize or have had new parts installed in an existing unit.
- Commercial models do not qualify for the water agency portion of the rebate. If you have purchased a commercial model, please contact your local water agency for details.
- Application must be submitted within 60 days of purchase. One water agency rebate per household per 5-year period.
For information about your rebate visit waterenergysavings.com.
For the fastest rebate, apply online.
You’ll be asked to mail in your proof of purchase. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
No need to contact your water agency. Here’s all it takes:
- Verify that the clothes washer you are going to purchase and install qualifies for the rebate.
- $150 Rebate: The model must be on the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2015 list. For more information, contact a PG&E representative at 1-800-933-9555.
- Buy and install your new washer between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015. Clothes Washer must be purchased, installed and rebate application postmarked within 60 days of purchase to be considered for rebate.
- Apply for a rebate in any of the following three ways:
- For the fastest rebate, apply online. Simply upload your proof(s) of purchase by scanning or taking a picture of your receipt(s).
- If you’d prefer to apply through the mail, download and complete this rebate application.
- If you would like a printed application package mailed to you, or if you have any questions, call the Smarter Energy Line at 1-800-933-9555.
Lower both your water and energy bills, too.
Save money year after year. Qualifying washers use less water and less energy. So your bills go down. Add that to your rebates, and you’ve got a real bargain.
For more information, call PG&E’s Smarter Energy Line: